Insurance website inflames “motorist vs cyclist” debate
By BikeRadar UK
With Road Safety Week kicking off today, cyclists and motorists – and the relationship between the two – are firmly in the spotlight.
And rather than calming things down, insurance website Confused.com looks to have only inflamed matters. They conducted a survey over the last month in a bid to find out the issues that make the blood of cyclists and motorists boil and suggestions of what could be done to improve relations. They surveyed 1,000 of each and published their findings in a press release which didn’t hide the side of the fence they were on.
Read the full story here: Bike Radar
- Can cyclists and motorists learn to share the road? (confused.com)
- Cyclists must ride ‘sensibly’ – Hoy (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Caught on camera: Motorists’ rage against cyclists – Confused.com (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)
- Cyclists and motorists must learn to get along (theglobeandmail.com)
- Grammer For Motorists (croydoncyclist.wordpress.com)